|Maximising the value created to the shareholders/stakeholders, the company identifies its main goal and organises its strategies, processes, analysis techniques as well as internal culture.Valuation & Strategy is considered to be one of FVH’s leading practices, thanks to its deep professionalism and worldwide experience. Technical and valuation skills, professionalism and independence represent the strengths of our network in this business area.Leveraging from our worldwide network, the Valuation & strategy team possesses broad sector competences, profound knowledge of the local and global market dynamics, technical and professional skills.
Our Valuation & strategy team is able to offer professional assistance:
- in identifying economic value of companies, divisions, industrial projects and intangible assets;
- in evaluating processes within the context of extraordinary operations;
- in defining and implementing management systems oriented towards value creation for the shareholders.
- You are planning an extraordinary operation, a reorganisation or an industrial project and you want to estimate the impacts on your firm value.
- You want to transfer assets within the organisation in the context of a restructuring process and need to understand the value.
- You are conducting or you have already conducted an acquisition and you need to allocate the purchase price (Purchase Price Allocation or PPA) in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- You need to evaluate your intangible assets (e.g. brands, goodwill, intellectual property) for tax purposes or reporting requirements (IFRS).
- You have insufficient in-house valuation expertise or resources.
Our services include
How we can support you
- Identifying economic value of business, divisions, industrial projects and intangibles.
- Supporting administration bodies in valuation analysis in the context of extraordinary operations or in providing a fairness opinion.
- Providing valuations in compliance with laws (expert valuation opinion, fairness opinions, etc.).
- Providing an extensive experience of addressing valuation issues under IFRS (Purchase Price Allocation or impairment of assets).
- Supporting the preparation of and reviewing the business plan.